Friday, March 5, 2010
first post
Well this is offically my first blog entry...ever. Life is crazy and only going to get crazier. We are very grateful for all the prayers that the three of us are receiving. Each day I look forward to getting home with Kayla and baby. There are few feelings of concern and many more of joy. I can only imagine the joy and excitment that I will be coming home to once baby comes! At this point I am enjoying the opportunity to help out more with everything since Kayla is on bed rest. I have always wanted to be a good helper around the house, but a lot of times Kayla gets to things while I am still thinking about it...well not anymore. I get to do the work at my pace (which is quicker than before). Hopefully these habits will stick once baby comes!! We will see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment